Have a nice camera but have no idea how to use it to it's full potential?
This course is perfect for you if you are shooting in auto or manual mode on a DSLR, and not getting the results you want. We cram a lot of stuff into one workshop, but we've included downloadable pdfs that you can reference if you ever get stuck!
Here is what is included! Video content covering the following topics:
- Learn how lens choice can impact your photos, and the difference between wide angle, telephoto and macro lenses
- Improve your photography instantly by learning how to use composition, perspective, and framing to add impact to your photos
- Step by step instructions to get you shooting in manual mode so that you have the results you want EVERY TIME
- The exposure triangle; ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed - what these terms mean, and how different settings affect your images
- How to improve your photography instantly
- How to turn on histogram "blinkies"
- Step by step guide to shooting in manual mode
- Exposure triangle cheat sheet
- Assignments for practice
- Tips to protect your images - from shooting to long-term storage
Meet Jete 👋🏻 (The Course Instructor)
My name is Jete (pronounced like Pete). Well, not really. My mother dubbed me Jenita when I was born, and I’m not sure when it happened, but somewhere along the way, someone started calling me Jete, and it just stuck. So that’s how I introduce myself.
- Over a decade of photography experience
- 1000+ shoots
- Beautiful studio in the heart of District 1881
- Travel addict, lover of books
- Wife of 20 years, mom of 3 amazing kiddo’s
2 Hours of Video Training & 6 Downloadable PDFs